RULES AND REGULATION
- Completion of the official LWR online registration including manual registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by all event Rules and Regulations. Registration for participation in the race is only confirmed upon the successful completion of the race entry form, entry fee payment and issuance of a race identification number.
- Participants must complete their registration details with true, accurate and current information.Inaccurate or incomplete information can be grounds for disqualification or barring from the event with no issuance of a refund.
- Participants must agree to receive contact from the event Organizers from time to time by email. Any notice sent by email by the organizer or the party so assigned by the Organizers to the supplied address on the registration form shall be deemed received by the Participant.
- Each Participant is allowed only one prize-money award. (whichever is the higher). Eg If a Veteran woman has won a top 3 position in both Veteran Open and Women Open she has to opt to take one prize.
- Transfer of bib registration is not allowed and any substitution of runners must be with the consent of the Organizer and they will not entitled to any prizes nor other entitlement and shall assume any risk at their own expenses.
- Abiding rules and regulation of the event and local laws. In addition to adhering to the event’s Rules and Regulations, Participants will be required to abide to all rules and regulations while participating in the event.
- Waiver for loss. The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the event baggage storage facility and any areas related to the Event.
- Baggage deposit The Organizer also reserve the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
- The Organizer reserve the right to modify or substitute any of the Water points and Fruit points /or Terms and Conditions (T&C) from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, they will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any amendments to the Water points and Fruits points /or Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) will be updated on the Official Website.
- Postpone on situation beyond control. The Organised reserve the right to cancel or postpone LWR 2020 at any time with or without prior notice to the Participant, in which case they will make reasonable effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the LWR 2020 has to be postponed, the Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- Amendment on routes. The Organizers reserve the right to amend the LWR 2020 race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the day / date of the event. The Organizers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Participant’s waiver on safety. Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants take part in LWR 2020 at their own risk and the Organizers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in LWR 2020.Participants upon registration hereby waived their rights to take any legal action whether or not contractual or negligence or under any laws or enactment against Organizer for any loss, injury and damage pertaining to their participation in LWR 2020.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- Items not allowed Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the race route for all categories.
Safety & medical
15.Participants must be physically fit and in good health to complete their chosen race distance within the designated cutoff time.
Participants are responsible for their own personal health insurance and wellbeing. The event Organizers assume no responsibility for any injury or damage that occurs from training, during or as a result of the event. Participants are encouraged to consult with their medical practitioner prior to the event.
16.Participants must retire from the race immediately if asked / requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical personnel or security officers.
17. Participant information
By signing up for the LWR 2020, the Participants agree to grant the Organizers permission to collect, analyse, or distribute any personal information regarding the event as they deem fit, including any races statistics and demographic information to be used for any future planning, data, research, marketing, and/or any other purpose.
18. The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs, video, sound recordings, personal statements / interviews or any other media from the LWR 2020 as they deem fit, including in future marketing and commercial advertising.
Race Entry Pack collection
All Participants must collect their race entry pack during the designated Race entry pack collection time period, details of which are on the Venue so stipulated. If Participants are unable to collect their race entry pack in person, another authorized person may do so for them upon informing the Organizers and/or the race registration online company via their email address.
19. Late collection will not be entertained, and the Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Kit. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to collect their Race Kit during the collection period.
20. Uncollected Race Kits will be deemed as unwanted, and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. After registration, there will be no fee refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the LWR 2020, for any reasons whatsoever.